Writer and publisher of books for children

Monday 17 December 2007

I THINK I WILL DO CHRISTMAS AFTER ALL

I suddenly realised on Sunday that there is very little time to Christmas. I have been so busy with books, printers, guests, decorators and seminars that I have hardly given the holidays a thought. This is not unusual for me, you understand. Ever wondered who the crazed looking lady is who every year can be seen struggling with a security guard in Debenhams at 4.00 p.m. on Christmas Eve, pleading to be allowed just 5 more minutes? HELLO!!

Right! I have got to get on with my marketing plan. When I get the books from the printers I need to start hawking them around the streets of London. Not exactly in a suitcase but you know what I mean. This is besides a very sophisticated internet marketing plan I am hatching which involves squeeze pages (I love that term), search engine optimisation and viral marketing. I feel very proud that I know what these all mean! Now all I have to do is implement them and I will be sorted..... I must just go and lie down!

Mary

No comments: